Health and Safety during COVID-19
To prevent further spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines.
Prior to your visit
- Do not visit the museum if you are feeling sick or unwell.
- Due to the current safety measures the number of visitors in the museum building is limited and wainting times in front of the museums are possible.
- A booked appointment is no longer necessary for your visit.
During your visit
- Face coverings (medical or FFP2/N95 masks) must be worn inside the museum. Children up to 6 years are not required to wear masks. Up to and including the age of 14 non-medical face mask are permitted. If you are exempt from wearing a mask due to medical reasons, please provide a doctor's note.
- Please sanitize your hands when entering the museum building. Hand sanitizer stations are found at the entrance and in the restrooms.
- Please be considerate of other museum visitors:
- Please respect social distancing rules (1,5 m) throughout the museum. Your partner and family members are of course excluded from this.
- Please try to stay together as a group (couple, family or class).
- Eating or drinking is not allowed in the museum.
- Please respect the instructions of our staff.