Health and Safety during COVID-19
To prevent further spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines.
- Please do not visit the museum, if you are feeling sick or unwell.
- We currently have a limit on the number of visitors allowed in the museum. In case of a rush, you may not be let in immediately. We kindly ask you to not form crowds outside the museum and, if possible, coem at another time.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the museum (children under 6 are excluded from this). If you are exempt from wearing a mask due to medical reasons, please provide a doctor's note.
- Please respect social distancing rules (1,5 m) throughout the museum. Your partner and families members are of course excluded from this.
- Please do not let your children run alone through the museum.
- Hand sanitizer stations are found at the entrance and in the restrooms.
- Please follow the signposted one-way routes throughout the museum.
- Please respect the instructions of our staff.